These are my all time favorite chocolate chip cookies. The dough tastes killer too. I made them yesterday and I had forgotten how much they make, we have cookies coming out our ears. In other words you may want to half the recipe.
neiman marcus cookies
2 c. butter
4 c. flour
2 tsp. soda
2 c. sugar
5 c. blended oatmeal
24 oz. chocolate chips
2 c. brown sugar (packed)
1 tsp. salt
1 (80z.) Hershey's bar, grated
4 eggs
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. vanilla
3 c. chopped nuts (optional)
Measure oatmeal and blend in blender. Cream butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda. Add chocolate chips, Hershey's bar, and nuts. Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
Another fun variation would be to substitute toffee bits for the chocolate chips, or in addition if you love chocolate like I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment